After a long-ish series of events, I finally tracked down and installed a frog tongue onto my SX-70. I had a spare pack of color film ready for an event sponsored by The Impossible Project here in Atlanta (that I ended up missing) and I figured I'd go test it out.
Even after doing all of the tips and tricks I have read, these photos turned out a little better, but still not where I want them to be for paying $25 bucks a pack. Aside from things being a little red on everything outside (Atlanta is quite warm) I just didn't feel like much of anything was exposed correctly. Oh well, it was a fun little experiment. Maybe once all of the kinks get worked out (if they ever do) I'll invest more time into Impossible instant films.
Frog Tongue shielded images after coming out of camera, placed into film box while developing
Minor color correction done post scan.